Cloudberry Candles & Diffuser Care
- Our candles are hand poured in the UK
- They are vegan & cruelty free
- They are not tested on animals
- Contain cotton wicks
- Contains mineral and vegetable wax
- Refined to the highest standards of purity
- Fully Certified
- Always store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Burn away from drafts to avoid smoke, soot or an uneven burn
- To maximise your candles lifespan, do not extinguish it on the first burn until the an even wax pool has reached the edge of the glass. This can take 3/4 hours. After this your candle will burn evenly. If you do not do this process you may experience tunnelling and be left with uneven unburned wax.
- Always ensure your wick is trimmed to 5mm
- Never leave a candle unattended whilst burning
- Burn out of reach of children and pets
- Do not burn never overhanging objects and fabric
- Ensure the candle is on an upright surface
- Never move a candle whilst burning, and always allow the wax to set before moving
- Always use a candle snuffer to extinguish
Diffuser Care & Info
- Place your reeds into the scented oils, the oil will be drawn up the channels of the reed.
- Naturally dispersing on in 24/36 hours.
- The smaller the room, the obvious the scent will be.
- Revitalise the scent by turning the reeds every 2 weeks making sure you wash your hands after touching any of the oil.
- Keep away from open flames.
- Use on a tray or mirrored plate, residue oil may damage surfaces.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Avoid skin contact, if in contact wash well with soap and water.